9 Things You Must Know Before Dating A Married Man
- The only thing he wants from you is sex, after approaching he will be gone. He will only sweet talk you again when he needs some sex.
- He can spend a day with you touring beautiful places but at the end of the day he will go back to his wife and kids who will be missing him.
- He is never going to leave his kids and wife because of you. He will only be fooling you all the time with words like “I will marry you, I will build for you a house, I will buy for you land, I will take you to the driving school, I will buy for you a posh car” and many more different lies.
- Keep it in your minds that you are not the only one he sleeps with apart from his wife. If he can cheat on his wife with you then can’t he cheat on you with some other lady?
Seriously he does. He spends his time and money on other babes just like the way he does with you.
- He really loves his wife that is why he married her, he can’t divorce her and he can’t marry you. You are just his side dish to take off his stress. So his loving you is for fun and temporary.
- He will dump you after using you for some other fresh babe; he won’t fulfill what he promised you. Those will be lies that he told you just to soften your heart and to get what he wanted.
- Getting pregnant won’t fully trap him; He has his real kids and wife at home that he can show to the friends and relatives. You and your kids will be hidden.
- His property and money are his, children and his wife. It’s very hard to get a share on his property.
- You will never be part of his future, so stop wasting your time and energy. Cease serving your body to him because he gives you some money, because he promised you a lot.
A real lady works hard and gets her own money, pays her bills and a man with a lot of dime should just be a bonus. Be wise dear Ladies. Get out of that intimate network. Stop wasting your time with married men. Love guys of your level who have true love for you.
Painting by: Kelani Fatai
One thought on “9 Things You Must Know Before Dating A Married Man”
Nice. Beautiful write up. This should spark a debate, I think.