26 Things Benue Men Must Know
- A little ‘thank you’ could strengthen her.
- Even when she knows she’s Beautiful, she would like hearing it from you sometimes.
- A little kitchen help kills no ego.
- Every lady wants a man that can protect her, she needs to be safe around you!
- To some ladies, collecting money from you is just your little commitment to the relationship and not a ‘Do or Die’ thing.
- Any lady that reminds you of her EX was never into you.
- You never can win a lady’s heart by spending, if you do, there’s a better spender too.
- Just as you’ve got a weakness, she does too. Hence you manage hers, she manage yours.
- You can push a lady to a Breaking point but when she does, she’s never the same person you knew.
- When she starts keeping secrets, there’s something you’ve done wrong.
- She’s never to pay the Bills, and if anytime she does, she’s not to continue paying.
- Sometimes, listening to her opinion confirms her position in the relationship.
- On a first Date, pulling Doors and Chairs is part of a gentleman’s deal, just do it!
- If you Love kids you’re sure winning her over.
- Intimacy is not about your personal satisfaction, she must be satisfied too.
- If she doesn’t respect you, she won’t respect your family.
- The spot you met a lady could tell a lot about the relationship and its future.
- If she brings her friends home often it’s no jackpot, it’s a fidelity test!
- You should know what turns your woman on; women aren’t the same.
- Don’t replace seeing her with regular calling and text messages; your presence keep her safe.
- Sometimes you don’t try to win an argument let her have way, she could discover her folly.
- Every lady has a beast in her, it’s either you cage it or unleash it.
- If she doesn’t Love you and her family does, it’s no compensation, let her BE!
- Your potential is not a guarantee that she would stay, work hard and convert it to substance.
- What you did to get her, you must continue doing it to keep her else you lose her.
- To always impress a lady without spoken words, Dress well!
5 thoughts on “26 Things Benue Men Must Know”
your are 99% accurate
My Worries are simple, each writer specifically focus on Women, What and what not to do…this is not correct when discussing matters that bother on relationship strengthening. This is about two people, how come its only one person… Tell ladies Wht they need to do in other to achieve good relationships nd Marriages.
Thanks for this article, its surely a good piece.
Phenix Terver Abor Rex
LOVE DEFIES LOGIC AND EVERY BARRIERS
Quite often logic and every barriers especially with regards to external features. This is most pronounced in Marital love. One commonly observes in our society a marriage between a tell person and a short person; between a voluptuous person and a slim person; between a black person and a white person; between a fair complexioned person and a dark complexioned person; between a physical challenged person and a healthy person; between a beautiful/handsome person and an ugly person; between a Christian and Muslim; between a young person and an elderly person, etc. All these go to show the power of love; they show that love goes beyond the external; that love is much deeper; that love comes from the heart; that love pierces the soul of another; that love makes people become first and foremost soul mate.
Phenix Terver Abor Rex
Human love fines it’s best and highest expression in Marital love. It is somewhat mysterious what brings a man and a woman together as husband and wife. Thus love unites people in marriage. Love naturally cancels the barriers imposed by society. Oftentimes, people don’t see the connection between two persons; they wonder what the couple saw in each other. But that is love for you. Love unites people of different race, tribe, nationality, social background, educational background, religion, age, etc. Love transcends barriers imposed by human beings and society.
Phenix Terver Abor Rex
LOVE FOR GIVES
The power of love is best demonstrated in forgiveness. Parents forgive their children their misdemeanor and give them another chance. Forgiveness is the cornerstone of any relationship. A relationship without the commitment to forgiveness will hit the rock. As a Christian, one must strive to forgive no matter how painful the hurt one has suffered. Forgiveness is the recipe for healing and liberation. If one does not forgive, the hurt remains, and one is not really free in as much as there is a sense of deep hurt. Forgiveness usher in emotional and spiritual healing and the freedom to move on with one’s life. IF I FORGIVE, I FREE A PRISONER, BEFORE I REALISED, I WAS THE PRISONER. Food for thought.